Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sea World


( Shamu Show)

Hey, Everybody
This is Charity! We are just back from a great time in Orlando, FL.
We were able to go on vacation with the Gagliano Family and I wanted to post some pictures of everybody having a great time.



(Dolphin Show)

We went to Sea World on Friday and it was a hot and muggy day, but after the Shamu Show we were all wet and still muggy but also sticky! I guess when the sign says SOAK AREA they mean it! uncle Frank and Aunt Laurie spent most of their day with the little ones in the kiddie area while us young, single and free folk roamed around and saw all of the sights. We really enjoyed the Dolphin Show( we knew to avoid the SOAK AREA this time!) and the sharks and penguins.


(Trevor Drew Steinbrook)
All of the kids did very well and were overjoyed when Frankie and Drew
won them all giant (5ft) whales. You should have seen us all leaving the park with 4 huge stuffed animals on our backs! As you can tell we had a lot of fun.


Aliya, Isabel, and Amy!



Sea World


4 comments:

CANDICE said...

TREvor is sooo cute!! His hair looks darker than before?

Tamrik said...

Wow, what an awesome trip! I am a little envious. Charity, I was waiting to hear about another part of your trip. : ) I am glad you had a great time!

Juliet said...

What fun...brings back so many memories when Uncle Bob & I took Ann-Marie.

Each time I see Trevor he look more and more like his daddy.

Great photos...thanks. Love Aunt Juliet

Ann-Marie said...

Wait! Shamu is still alive? Is that the "original" Shamu? I mean, because he was there when I was there. Hmmm...I wonder if it's like when you replace a kid's hamster.

A good soak sounds good to me...it's too freakin hot here!

guru


Contributors