Sunday, June 15, 2008




I thank the Lord for the Father He has given me. To be able to grow up with one of the greatest examples of a hard worker of someone with so much good character and integrity, I am truly blessed. Someone once told us that our parents were the exception, that they went far beyond what was expected of them. Dad, just wanted to let you know that I love you and think your the greatest.

My Hero
Playing games and laughing
Flying through the air
Always knowing he was there
Never tired of listening
Showing he always cared
Pushing me, but only for my good
Always knowing that I could
Cheering for me and making me glad
Thankful that I'll always have
The Best and Greatest Dad!

Love ya,
Colleen

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Thanks for possting these photos. I have never seen the first photo.

Your Mom and Dad did so much for so many people.

Just a reminder...take a photo of Charity opening our Birthday Gift to her. Hope she has not opened it yet. Love, Aunt Juliet

Ann-Marie said...

You DO have a GREAT dad! (He's a pretty great uncle, too).

Belated...Happy Father's Day!

CANDICE said...

AWWW. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT SPECIAL FOR DAD!

mama-g said...

Hi Colleen,
This is Aunt Mary and just wanted to say how neat it was to see pictures of you when you were young....it makes me sad to have missed out on your growing up years. I need to send a picture of Mindi that looks so much like Charity in the top picture of you guys with your Dad. NowI think Mindi looks alot like Candice.
Love the poem for your Dad...Seems to me he has some terrific caring and thoughtful kids (well, you're not kids,but you know what I mean:->)
Take Care....Aunt Mary

guru


Contributors